A summary of our Data Mesh Learning community roundtable discussion on October 5.
The Data Mesh Learning community hosted a roundtable discussion about Agile in data.
Some of the questions posed during the discussion included:
- What is the point of Agile?
- Should we focus on outcomes or methodologies?
- Does the implementation of Agile matter or should you focus on the Agile manifesto?
- What key things should you think about when focusing on Agile in data?
- Jean-Georges Perrin, Senior Data, AI, and Software Consultant & President and Co-founder AIDA User group
- Scott Hirelman, Founder and CEO of Data Mesh Understanding
Watch the Replay
Ways to Participate
Data Mesh Learning Community Resources
- Engage with us on Slack
- Organize a local meetup
- Attend an upcoming event
- Join an end-user roundtable
- Help us showcase data mesh end-user journeys
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Become a community sponsor