Want your meetup group listed here?
Submit this form and we’ll get back to you ASAP to add you to the list. Any relevant group can be added to this list, provided they meet the following requirements:
- The group is focused on talking and learning about data mesh and data mesh principles.
- Your group is vendor-neutral and your talks are not merely vendor pitches. This doesn’t mean you don’t have sponsors or you don’t mention any companies, but so long as your content is focused on the mutual learning of the local community then you’re on the right track.
If you are hosting an event about data mesh that is not part of a regular data mesh meetup group, please send that to us as well and, if it meets the vendor-neutral requirement, we can list it on the upcoming events page.
Benefits & Resources for Meetup Groups
All recognised meetup groups will be listed on this page and events listed on the upcoming events page. being formally recognised provides a few benefits for meetups and organisers:
- Listed on this website
- All new events mentioned in the monthly Data Mesh Learning newsletter
- Connections with local speakers who could speak at your events
- A dedicated channel in the Data Mesh Learning Slack to coordinate the group and meet other local members
Recognised meetup groups can use this logo for their meetup group banner and promotional assets.