Data Mesh Learning is a user-focused community that encourages learning and the free flow of information between users.
Decisions are made with best interests of the end-user in mind and members are expected to behave in a way that aligns with this:
- Listen to users and respond objectively with the best information that you have – don’t use your answers as a place to pitch your products or services.
- Foster a collaborative and friendly environment for all users that leads to mutual learning and growth.
- Respect individual members by encouraging their learning and engagement.
- Do not spam the community with pitches and upsells for your products or services.
- Speak well of other vendors and avoid derogatory language.
Consequences for members who do not work within these expectations can include:
- A warning to cease their behaviour and that any further reports will result in further actions.
- Removal of offending posts.
- Temporary removal from the public members list.
- Suspension or deletion of accounts related to DML events, programs, committees, and platforms – temporarily or indefinitely.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.